Family vacations in Morocco are simply a phenomenal way to create even stronger bonds between different generations. Share both relaxing moments and learning experiences from a whole array of possibilities.
Our Morocco Family Tours are made by travel designers who are experts in creating curated trips that cater to everyone’s interests.
Whether you are traveling with your parents or children, there will always be something for them around the next corner.
Just bring the family together on an adventure. Because going on a trip with your loved ones makes it so much better.
Meet the friendly locals while enjoying the activities you chose yourselves. Have fun on a Summer beach break or venture into moderate treks and cultural encounters in the Atlas Mountains with the Imazighen (Berbers).
Throughout the whole year, find out why the Sahara Desert experiences always leave such intense memories among adults and kids alike.
These are some examples and sample family tours. We can design all types of itineraries taking into account your preferences.
- Day 1: Arrival to Marrakech
- Day 2: Exploring Marrakech Medina, gardens & Souks
- Day 3: Activities (Hands-on)
- Day 4: Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains
- Day 5: A moderate hike and lunch with the inhabitant / Berber villages
- Day 6: Departure
- Day 1: Welcome to Marrakesh
- Day 2: Exploring Marrakech Medina & Souks
- Day 3: Activities (Hands-on)
- Day 4: Transfer to Skoura via Ait Benhaddou
- Day 5: A day at leisure - Skoura palm grove
- Day 6: Skoura – Atlas Mountains via Tichka Pass
- Day 7: A moderate hike and lunch with the inhabitant / Berber villages
- Day 8: Marrakech departure
- Day 1: Marrakech airport to Essaouira
- Day 2: Essaouira Souks & Alleys
- Day 3: Essaouira to Marrakech with a lunch stop in a vineyard
- Day 4: Exploring Marrakech – Walking guided tour of the medina & gardens
- Day 5: At leisure (Optional hands-on activities)
- Day 6: Marrakech to Skoura via Ouarzazate
- Day 7: Dades Valley & Todra Canyons
- Day 8: Sahara Desert – Camel ride & Glamping experience in Erg Chebbi
- Day 9: A day in the desert - The surrounding villages
- Day 10: Off to Fez (Travel day)
- Day 11: Exploring Fez medina - sightseeing guided tour - tanneries & workshops
- Day 12: Chefchaouen – The Blue Town
- Day 13: Talassemtane National park
- Day 14: Casablanca with a stop in Rabat
- Day 15: Departure
- Day 1: Welcome to Marrakech
- Day 2: Cultural guided tour Marrakech - Markets & gardens
- Day 3: Marrakech – Day at leisure (Optional activities: Hot air balloon, cookery class, Hammam & Spa)
- Day 4: Off to the Atlas Mountains - Hands on the activities
- Day 5: A day at leisure - Optional day trip to Berber villages
- Day 6: the Atlas Mountains to Essaouira
- Day 7: A day at the medina & fishing port
- Day 8: Head north to Oualidia via Safi & pottery workshops
- Day 9: Oualidia - A data at your own pace - Adventure activities & Spa experience
- Day 10: Transfer to Casablanca airport
Why choose our Morocco family tours?
Morocco Family Tours highlights
The safe environment you will be traveling in is essential to the tranquility you will all feel. Breathe in calmly and make friends with your hosts, the people of Morocco, while enjoying the quality time with your family that you have been longing for quite some time.
The ornate palaces, medieval mosques, and ancient alleyways in Marrakech, Fes, and Essaouira make up the perfect set for explorations. So many spots to encounter in these modern urban bustling cities and their medinas! In the rural areas of the Atlas Mountains, the smaller local communities are as welcoming as the pure air coming from the humbling scenario around you.