Our Honeymoon Tours Morocco brings together the magic of a wedding and the first trip as a married couple. After months of planning all the details of the perfect union being witnessed by your friends and family, it is time to purely relax.
Let us organize your exclusive tailored experience based on our local expertise and your wishes. Our only goal is to guide you on your escape to the kingdom of colors and contrasts, Morocco, the ultimate honeymoon destination.
Honeymoon Tours Morocco
These are some examples and sample honeymoon tours. We can design all types of itineraries taking into account your preferences.
- Day 1: Welcome to Morocco – Rabat
- Day 2: Rabat to Fes via Meknes & Volubilis
- Day 3: Exploring Fes
- Day 4: Day at Leisure
- Day 5: Fes to Marrakech (Domestic flight or road trip)
- Day 6: Exploring Marrakesh
- Day 7: Day at leisure – Optional activities & visits
- Day 8: Departure
- Day 1: Arrival to Marrakech
- Day 2: Exploring Marrakesh with a guide
- Day 3: Marrakesh to Atlas Mountains (Day Tour)
- Day 4: Marrakech – Activities & Visits & Farewell dinner
- Day 5: Off to the coast Essaouira or Oualidia
- Day 6: Day at Leisure
- Day 7: Back home – Transfer
- Day 1: Welcome to Morocco – Casablanca city center
- Day 2: Casablanca to Rabat
- Day 3: Rabat to Chefchaouen
- Day 4: Chefchaouen to Fes via Volubilis and Meknes
- Day 5: Exploring Fes
- Day 6: Fes to Merzouga – Luxuy desert camp (Glamping)
- Day 7: Merzouga to Skoura via Todra Gorges
- Day 8: Additional day in Skoura – Day at leisure (exploring the palm grove)
- Day 9: Skoura to Atlas Mountains via Ait Benhaddou & Telouet
- Day 10: A day in the Atlas Mountains – Optional Activities
- Day 11: Off to the coast in Essaouira
- Day 12: Essaouira to Marrakesh, late afternoon transfer
- Day 13: Exploring Marrakesh
- Day 14: Day at leisure (Hammam & Spa, hot air balloon ride…etc)
- Day 15: Back home – Departure Transfer
- Day 1: Arrival to Casablanca – Transfer to Rabat
- Day 2: Exploring Rabat & It′s Medina
- Day 3: Rabat to Fez via Meknes & Volubilis
- Day 4: Exploring Fez Medina
- Day 5: Fez to Chefchaouen
- Day 6: To Tangier / Port or Casablanca airport
Why choose our Morocco honeymoon tours?
Morocco Honeymoon Tours highlights
No matter the season you choose to get married and enjoy your honeymoon in Morocco, we have a multitude of our very own proposals. These will eventually come together to become your personal and private escapade.
We are specialists in combining visits to Morocco’s landmarks with unique luxury travel experiences. We combine your personal trip preferences with a careful selection of the most romantic honeymoon resorts to book in Morocco. Let’s make sure you have a trip of a lifetime!
Now it is time to embark on a journey that explores an exotic country with deep history and rich culture. Create even stronger bonds, as your souls unite sharing memorable landscapes and romantic sunsets combining our desert tours Morocco.
The most breathtaking beaches of Morocco are highlights strong enough to make you fall in love with this trip. Whether they may be in the form of the Atlantic Ocean, reaching as far as the eye can see, or in the Sahara Desert.
Enjoy the breeze and the beach at a seaside resort in Essaouira or Oualidia, for example. Abandon yourself to the natural attraction a luxury desert camp has over you and your spouse. Make your way deep into the Atlas Mountains and stay in a lodge with incredible and humbling views of the peaks and valleys all around.
Combine a beach break and city break. Go North. Go South. Tour imperial cities. Experience the bustling Marrakech. Go anywhere your heart desires! After all, it’s your Honeymoon in Morocco. You decide how we design it and help you build everlasting memories that come from sharing these moments together. Morocco has plenty to offer. There are many ideas for Morocco’s honeymoon itineraries, and we can make this trip come true.
The Ultimate Morocco Honeymoon Itinerary
The Ultimate Morocco Honeymoon Itinerary:
- Start in Casablanca
- Visit Rabat the capital of the Kingdom
- Visit the Blue City of Chefchaouen
- Explore Fes
- Stay in a Riad
- Camel trekking in the Sahara Desert
- Visit the fabulous Ksar Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate Cinema studios
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains
- Explore the Atlantic coast in Essaouira
- Dine and Shop in Marrakech
We currently offer:
- Morocco Honeymoon Tours highlights
- Honeymoon in Marrakech
- Honeymoon in the Sahara Desert
- Luxury Desert camps
- Hot air balloon rides inMorocco
- Best Morocco honeymoon hotels, riads, and resorts
- Desert safaris
- Music, shows, and folklore entertainment
- Polite and courteous drivers
- Confortable veichules
- English-speaking bookings, drivers, and guides
Being easily reached by airplane from the USA or all major European capitals, you could say that Morocco is like a small extension of the old continent and a gateway to Africa, but that it maintains all their customs, culture, flavors, markets, Muslim religion, their idiosyncrasies, so it makes it a perfect country to organize your next honeymoon trip.
If you are looking for an exotic destination, easily accessible to travel and with an enriching cultural experience, undoubtedly a honeymoon in Morocco is the best choice. Morocco Honeymoon tours highlights are the Sahara Desert, the Imperial Cities, the coastal cities, and the Atlas Mountains.
From epic mountains, ocean beaches, and dazzling deserts, going through ancient and labyrinthine old towns, walled cities, and super hospitable people, Morocco has all the seasonings to live a true cultural experience, safe and without risk. So do not think about it anymore. Morocco is the perfect destination for your wedding trip. At Infinite Morocco, we are ready to receive your booking request and start making the ultimate itinerary that fits all your expectations.