Immersing ourselves fully into Morocco’s culture and exploring deep into the multiple majestic Moroccan landscapes doesn’t mean having to sacrifice comfort at all. Our private luxury tours are mindfully designed to show you authentic Morocco by day while staying in a thoughtfully selected combination of riads and hotels at night.
These are some examples and sample imperial cities tours. We can design all types of itineraries taking into account your preferences.
- Day 1: Welcome to Morocco - Rabat
- Day 2: Rabat to Fes via Meknes & Volubilis (Optional wine tasting lunch)
- Day 3: A day devoted to exploring Fez
- Day 4: Fes to Sahara (Sunset camel ride and glamping experience)
- Day 5: Skoura Palm grove via Todra canyons & valley
- Day 6: Skoura to Marrakech via the Atlas Mountains & Ait Benhaddou
- Day 7: Exploring Marrakech
- Day 8: Marrakech – Day at leisure (Optional activities: Hot air balloon, cookery class, Hammam & Spa)
- Day 9: Marrakech or Casablanca airport
- Day 1: Welcome to Morocco - Rabat
- Day 2: Rabat to Chefchaouen - The blue city
- Day 3: Chefchaouen to Fes via Meknes & Volubilis (Optional wine tasting lunch)
- Day 4: A day devoted to exploring Fez
- Day 5: Fes to Sahara regions - Erfoud
- Day 6: A day in the desert areas (Sunset camel ride and glamping experience)
- Day 7: Skoura Palm grove via Todra canyons & valley
- Day 8: Skoura to Marrakech via the Atlas Mountains & Ait Benhaddou
- Day 9: Exploring Marrakech
- Day 10: Marrakech – Day at leisure (Optional activities: Hot air balloon, cookery class, Hammam & Spa)
- Day 11: Marrakech or Casablanca airport
- Day 1: Welcome to Marrakech
- Day 2: Exploring Marrakech medina & gardens with an expert local guide
- Day 3: Marrakech - Day at leisure (Optional activities: Hot air balloon, cookery class, Hammam & Spa, romantic dinner at Agafay desert camp)
- Day 4: Marrakesh - Ouzoud Falls - Ifrane - Fes (Travel day or domestic flight)
- Day 5: A day in Fes exploring the authentic medina with an expert guide
- Day 6: Fes to Chefchaouen via Meknes & Volubilis (Optional wine tasting and lunch)
- Day 7: Chefchaouen to Tangier - sightseeing guided tours in both cities
- Day 8: Tangier to Rabat via Asilah and Merja Zerga natural park
- Day 9: Rabat to Casablanca - Departure
- Day 1: Welcome to Morocco - Rabat
- Day 2: Rabat to Tangier - Stops at Asilah and Merja Zerga natural park
- Day 3: Tangier sightseeing - Off to Chefchaouen - The blue city
- Day 4: Sightseeing in Chefchaouen - Off to Fes
- Day 5: A day devoted to exploring Fez
- Day 6: A day tour out to Meknes & Volubilis (Optional wine tasting lunch)
- Day 7: Fes to Bin El Widane/ Ouzoud Falls via the middle Atlas Mountains
- Day 8: Ouzoud to Skoura via Demnate, Imi N'Ifri & Megdaz
- Day 9: A day at leisure in Skoura palm grove - Optional activities
- Day 10: Skoura to Zagora via Ouarzazate & Draa Valley
- Day 11: Off to the wild Sahara dunes of Erg Chigaga
- Day 12: Erg Chigaga desert to Ait Benhaddou via Iriki lake
- Day 13: Ait Benhaddou to the Atlas Mountains - Ounila valley & Tichka pass
- Day 14: A guided hike in the Atlas Mountains - Lunch with the inhabitant - Marrakech
- Day 15: Exploring Marrakech medina & gardens with a local guide
- Day 16: Marrakech – Day at leisure (Optional activities: Hot air balloon, cookery class, Hammam & Spa)
- Day 17: Off to the coast - Essaouira or Oualidia
- Day 18: A day at leisure - Oysters tasting/Spa experience
- Day 19: Marrakech or Casablanca airport
Why choose our Morocco luxury tours?
Morocco Luxury Tours highlights
We have been lucky to visit Morocco extensively and know its roads, deserts, mountains, and cities inside out. Plus, our experience allowed us to find the best accommodation throughout the country.
All you need to do is let us know about your specific interests and preferences. Once inspired by what you have envisioned only in dreams, we will plan the route, which will be even further perfected when we discuss it with you, resulting in a once-in-a-lifetime fully customized trip. Because people like you appreciate luxury and like to know where they are going… while still loving to be surprised.
Your very own luxury trip in Morocco goes everywhere you desire. The different landscapes set the mood of the day. The evening brings the enchanted world of Moroccan living traditions inside extra comfortable historic palaces, Riads, villas, Kasbahs, and desert camps. Each one with a distinct soul.
If, when traveling, you are always looking for one more way to feel like a local, a traditional relaxing hammam Spa experience is most probably a vital part of your trip to Morocco. Or perhaps a cooking class where you can learn to prepare some of those luscious dishes you try daily. After all, it’s impossible not to fall in love with the Moroccan cuisine you taste in the fine restaurants we encounter.
A trip to the Sahara Desert would not be complete without spending the night under one million shining stars and the distant Moonlighting the undulating sand. And (Yes!) it is possible to experience the desert like a true Berber and still enjoy the lush and elegance of a glamping site.
Since you, no doubt, decided to visit Morocco because of what you already know about this enchanting culture, we take you back in time going to the old medinas. Here is where Medieval Morocco unveils before your eyes, in everlasting cities rich in architectural, cultural, and economical wonders.
Discover the differences and similarities of the Imperial cities of Morocco visiting ornate palaces, medieval mosques, and ancient alleyways. At a glimpse, since a full description will always be short compared to what you will see, Rabat is notorious for its
12th-century architecture. Fes possesses the quintessential maze-like medina, with narrow streets that shadow the sun and perpetually flow into a square. This city is also renowned for the tanneries, the world’s oldest 9th-century Al Quaraouiyine University, and the medieval Jewish quarter. Marrakech needs no introduction. A stone throw’s away from the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, the whole atmosphere of this city is fascinating. It is a place of embellished palaces, bustling souks, and streets that lead to the vibrant Jemaa El-Fna square.
Discovering the ancient culture and present-day way of living, taking in the smells and flavors, connecting with the nice locals are indeed priceless moments of your luxury trip to Morocco. Your feet on the ground make you part of the North of Africa at every heartbeat.
But now imagine going that extra level and overflying the hustle and bustle of cities or the quietness of deserts and oases. Surely, an experience that only a few have had the opportunity to live. Save it in a special place in your memories, together with every minute you spend with us in mesmerizing Morocco.
Marrakech Luxury Desert Tours / Safaris
Our Morocco luxury desert tours to both Erg Chebbi sand sea dunes (Merzouga) and Erg Chigaga wild Sahara dunes (accessed from M’hamid) run on a daily basis from Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Essaouira, Agadir, Rabat, Casablanca, and Fes or elsewhere on request with a private A/C vehicle and local driver that travel at your own pace allowing flexibility and comfort after every long eventful day. Our Morocco luxury desert tours & safaris are suitable for couples, families with kids, friends, and small groups, there are also short tours that include camel treks in the small dunes of Zagora.
Morocco Tour Company and local driver are a better choice if you are looking for a unique experience that allows cultural immersion, fun, and much more. All our Morocco luxury desert & camel treks can be tailored to suit your flights, budget, and timeframe.
Marrakech Luxury Desert Tours
Both Erg Chebbi and Erg Chigaga sand dunes are about 10 hours drive from Marrakech, Zagora dunes are a way closer however it doesn’t offer a similar desert experience as both Ergs. We recommend 3 nights and 4 days to break the journey each way and cover all the highlights & attractions on the way during your Morocco luxury desert tour with camel trek activity.
If you are limited in time, we offer a short desert tour from Marrakech to Zagora based on 2 days and 1 night that includes a camel ride and a night in a nomad tented camp.
Marrakech to Fes Luxury Morocco Desert Tours
Morocco camel treks & desert tours that run from Marrakech to Fes include Erg Chebbi camel trek with an overnight in a Sahara Desert camp under the tents or a sunset or sunrise camel ride and a night at the hotel in an A/C ensuite room at the dune line. Our Marrakech to Fes desert tours & camel treks range from 3, 4, and 5-day tours or more, we recommend 4 and 5-day tours to avoid long distances and cover more sites.
Pick up from Marrakech and transfer to Skoura palm grove with stops in Telouet, Ait Benhaddou Kasbahs, Atlas Mountains and Ouarzazate. You will overnight in Skoura at a luxury boutique hotel.
Pick up from Skoura and transport to Erg Chebbi desert for the overnight in a luxury desert camp and sunset camel ride. En route, you will stop by the Todra canyons where you can enjoy a short walk. You will head east to Erfoud and Rissani then off to the Sand dunes of Erg Chebbi.
A long journey to Fes via the Atlas Mountains and the beautiful Ziz valley. You will stop in the cedar forests and Ifrane before reaching your hotel or riad in Fes around 6 pm.
Other possible tours
Fez to Marrakech Luxury Desert Tours
Morocco camel treks & luxury desert tours that run from Fez to Marrakesh include Erg Chebbi camel trek with an overnight in a luxury Sahara desert camp under the tents or a sunset or sunrise camel ride and a night at the hotel in an A/C ensuite room at the dune line. Our Fes to Marrakech luxury desert tours & camel treks range from 3, 4, and 5-day tours or more, we recommend 4 and 5-day tours to avoid long distances and cover more sites on the way.
Erg Chebbi sand sea dunes are an 8-hour drive from Fes via the cedar forests, Ifrane, Ziz valley, and the Atlas Mountains. We offer short luxury desert tours & camel treks from Fes to Erg Chebbi and back to Fez based on 2, 3, 4 days or more. All our Fes short luxury desert tours include Erg Chebbi camel trek or sunset camel ride and run all year round with pick up from your riad, airport, or hotel in Fes and drop off again at your Fes hotel.
Fes to Fez Luxury Desert Tours
Marrakech Luxury Desert Tours
Erg Chigaga is 9 hours drive from Marrakech, a 4WD vehicle or a camel is necessary to reach the Erg Chigaga dunes from both M’hamid and Foumzguid as the paved roads end in these villages. A 3-day luxury tour is available from Marrakech to Erg Chigaga if you are limited in time. We highly recommend 4, 5 days or more to explore the beauty of southern Morocco oases, Kasbahs, Berber Villages, hidden off-roads, and spend more time in the area. You can spend a night or two in the Erg Chigaga luxury desert camp, play golf in the desert, or walk for hours with a local guide.
Ouarzazate, the African version of Hollywood, we also call it “The Gate of the Desert” is well placed for luxury short desert tours & camel treks to either, Erg Chebbi at Merzouga, Erg Chigaga, or Erg Lihoudi north of Mhamid. Here are some possible tour itineraries to both desert destinations in Merzouga and Mhamid with overnights in luxury desert camps.
- Ouarzazate to Erg Chebbi luxury 2 Days Short Desert Tour
- Ouarzazate to Mhamid Dunes luxury 2 days Sahara Desert Tour
- Ouarzazate to Erg Chigaga luxury 2 or 3 Day Desert Tours