Marrakesh Medina Tour: Marrakesh Guided City Sightseeing Tour:
The private Marrakech sightseeing tour includes the walking tour to the 16th century Saadian tombs, The Mederassa Ben Youssef, the Museum of Moroccan Arts, the fragrant Menara Gardens, the famous Koutoubia Minaret and the magnificent Bahia Palace. After lunch break in the medina in a local restaurant, You continue to Djmaa-el-Fna Square, the heart of Marrakesh and nerve center of this city where locals and tourists like to hang out and walk around its shops and open-air restaurant at night. Tonight, you could do a dinner and folklore show at "Fantasia Chez Ali," serving typical Moroccan cuisine, family style in lavishly decorated tents amidst music, local entertainment and an equestrian show. Continue your Marrakech guided walking tour exploring the tantalizing spice market and dine al fresco at a footstall in Djmaa el-Fna, or escape the buzz of the city in the shaded rooms of the Bahia palace, a superb example of ornate Muslim architecture. After visiting the busy parts of Marrakesh you will go to visit Majorelle gardens, the most beautiful, relaxing and well-designed gardens all over the country. Jacques Majorelle is born in 1886 in Nancy (France). In 1919 he settles in Marrakech to continue his career of painter, where he acquires a ground which was going to become the Majorelle garden. Since 1947 he opens his garden's doors to the public. Following a car accident, he returns to France, where he dies in 1962. In 1980 Pierre Bergé and Yves Saint Laurent repurchase the garden and restore it.
The contrasts, the colors, the light games seem go out of one of the pictures of Jacques Majorelle. It was one of the more important collectors of plants of his era, and this is in this spirit than enlarges itself from day to day the flour of the garden. Plants of the five continents are exposed in an enchanting framework. This that was the workshop of Jacques Majorelle, inspiration place and of contemplation, shelters today the magnificent art collection Islamic of Pierre Bergé and Yves Saint Laurent. The originality of these places lies in the combination of luxurious vegetation and architectural elements allying sobriety and traditional aesthetic Moroccan. The power of the blue Majorelle participates in the freshness impression and of quietude. After you finish our visit, you could drive and wander in the new town including the main streets and stop by the Menara gardens before you end up at y our hotel.
Marrakesh Medina City Tour: Marrakesh Attractions:
- Bahia Palace
- Saadian Tombs
- El Badi Palace
- Ben Youssef Medersa, Musée de Marrakech and Almoravid Koubba
- Koutoubia Mosque
- Majorelle Garden and Museum of Islamic Art
- Marrakech Souks, Fountains & Foundouks & Medina Alleyways
- Menara Gardens & Agdal Gardens
- Musée Dar Si Said & Museum Tiskiwin
- Ramparts, Walls that surround the Marrakech medina
Why book a Marrakech City Tour with us?
- Save time and money! - Our prices are the lowest available
- Book your a Marrakech Day trip from Marrakesh with a local Specialist
- All our Marrakesh day trips & tours are guaranteed
- You will be collected from your hotel and drop off at your hotel after the tour
- All our Marrakesh day trips & tours are private
- Assistance and availability on site 24/24h
- Our prices are fixed, No hidden fees
- Payment of the deposit to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour
- Payment Methods such as PayPal, Credit Cards, Bank Transfer etc ...
Marrakech City Tour, Prices:
|Number of Persons||Price in Dirham||Price in Euro|
|2||715 per person||65|
|3||550 per person||50|
|4+||420 per person||38|
Marrakech City Tour, What's Included?
- A/C licensed vehicle Minibus or SUV with fuel
- English speaking driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to 3 monuments
Member No: 43055
Member No: 11238