Ourika Valley Day Trip:
This is a very famous and relaxing one day trip from Marrakech, not only for tourist but also for Moroccans who are really tired of the city (Escaping from heat and pollution) so they go out to this very green and beautiful area of Ourika Valley, which spreads between the first foothills of the High Atlas Mountains, extending along the River. Despite it being so close to Marrakech, this beautiful green valley is one of the most pristine valleys in Morocco. On the way to we will drive through T'nin Ourika village, which is the nerve center of the whole area of Ourika Valley. Where people come every Monday to the Souq (local Market) to sell their goods and buy all their needs. It's also a place to change the area latest news. We will go on our drive up to the mountains, where hundreds superb Berber villages scattered on the mountains. Unexpectedly you will see a fascinating presence of hundreds houses in Berber villages which are made from mud and straw; in the middle of nowhere; thousands of satellite dishes on roofs. All this make you feel that nothing has been changed in life here through thousands years. Meanwhile donkeys and mules are still the main means of transportation among these high and tough mountains, since there are no accesses for cars and tracks. Enjoy a guided walk to the cascades and a visit of an herb garden where you are served traditional mint tea by the local people before we go for lunch in a local restaurant and heading back to Marrakech.
Why book Ourika Valley Day Trip with us:
- Save time and money! - Our prices are the lowest available
- Book your Ourika Day trip from Marrakesh with a local Specialist
- All our Marrakesh day trips & tours are guaranteed
- You will be collected from your hotel and drop off at your hotel after the tour
- All our Marrakesh day trips & tours are private
- Assistance and availability on site 24/24h
- Our prices are fixed, No hidden fees
- Payment of the deposit to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour
- Payment Methods such as PayPal, Credit Cards, Bank Transfer etc ...
Ourika Valley Day Trip, Prices:
|Number of Persons||Price in Dirham||Price in Euro|
|2||715 per person||65|
|3||550 per person||50|
|4+||440 per person||40|
Ourika Valley Day Trip, What's Included?
- A/C licensed vehicle Minibus or SUV with fuel
- English speaking driver
- Local mountain guide for the walk
Member No: 43055
Member No: 11238