Ouzoud waterfalls private one day tour from Marrakech is about 3 hours drive each way and is about 328 feet high. Ouzoud cascades are the highest waterfalls all over the Kingdom of Morocco and one of the most amazingly beautiful visited tourist attractions of the area, it was even chosen for a stage of the recent “Expedition Impossible Morocco” reality TV show by ABC. During your drive to Ouzoud waterfalls, you will come across green valleys, gorges of the El Abid river and also the orchards. There are numerous olive trees sited nearby on both sides of the road as well as the hilly lush land.
At the peak of the Ouzoud waterfalls, there are few ancient small mills. These mills are still operating up to now. Pretty monkeys can be seen during the twilight during your visit to Ouzoud waterfalls. Various local and national associations are leading responsible projects to preserve this popular site from getting destroyed by mankind. You will enjoy an amazing walk with a local guide throughout the cascades; you will get fascinated by the pretty views up and down. After you finish our walk you go for lunch in a local restaurant overlooking the waterfalls. Return to Marrakech in the afternoon by 5h30pm and drop off at your accommodation.
WHY BOOK OUZOUD WATERFALLS DAY TRIP WITH US?
- Save time and money! – Our prices are the lowest available
- Book your Ouzoud Waterfalls Day trip from Marrakesh with a Local Specialist
- All our Marrakesh day trips & tours are guaranteed
- You will be collected from your hotel and drop off at your hotel after the tour
- All our Marrakesh day trips & tours are private
- Assistance and availability on site 24/24h
- Our prices are fixed, No hidden fees
- Payment of the deposit to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour
- Payment Methods such as PayPal, Credit Cards, Bank Transfer, etc …