Day 1: Arrival to Marrakech
Arrival to Marrakech, you will be received by one of our English speaking drivers, then transfer to your riad in the old medina of Marrakech which is a 15 min drive from the Menara airport.
Day 2: Exploring Marrakech Medina & Souks
At 9:30 a.m you will be met by an official local tour guide for an orientation tour, a great introduction of Marrakech and its historical monuments including Bahia & Badii Palaces, The Mederassa Ben Youssef and Saadian Tombs. You will visit the colorful souks of Marrakech navigating through the alleys. You can also make it out of the medina to, behind the walls, to see the beautiful gardens of Majorelle. For the rest of the afternoon, you can experience a Hammam and for the evening, we recommend a visit to the main square where you can see the storytellers, stalls of food, musicians and acrobats. Around the magic hour, a drink in one of the Cafe terraces overlooking the busy square is a remarkable moment of your Marrakech short stay.
Day 3 & 4: Marrakech to Atlas Mountains
Flexible pick up from your Marrakech riad towards the Atlas Mountains Hotel on a private licensed vehicle where you will be staying for the next 2 nights to escape from the hustle/bustle of Marrakech and get to experience more of traditional Moroccan villages and the foothills of the highest north African peak named Toubkal 4167M. It is a private transfer/journey of about 1h30 from Marrakech medina to a different atmosphere far from the noise of the city where you can rest and enjoy the fresh air/ alternatively; a guided walk through the land of Berbers is one of the great activities to do while in the mountains.
Day 5: Back home
Pick up from your Atlas Mountains hotel and transfer to Marrakech airport for your return flight back home.
Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Short Sahara 3D/2N Tour, What′s Included?
- Transportation in private licensed 4WD or Minibus with A/C, fuel throughout the tour
- English speaking driver
- Accommodations in typical Moroccan hotels, Kasbahs, Riads and Inns with Ensuite rooms, air conditioning/heating
- Half Board – 2 meals each day Dinner & Breakfast, (Vegetarians are welcome)
- Possibility to upgrade accommodations category with exta cost
- Swimming stops (April to September), we select hotels that have a swimming pool facility for this period
- Walks & Explorations for example in Ait Benhaddou & Gorges
- Night at Erg Chebbi desert dune in a nomad tented camp (possibility to upgrade to Luxury camp)
- Erg Chebbi Camel Trekking tour at sunset
- Local Taxes