Infinite Morocco: Make A Payment
1- Make a payment using Credit Card:
For the credit/debit card payment, we only accept Visa or MasterCard, it is subject to an additional transaction fee of 4%, which will be added as a card processing fee on top of the package bills.
To pay your Morocco tour or trek bill offline by credit debit card, we need you to submit the following documents to our company:
- A copy of the cardholder passport;
- A copy of your credit/debit card, both sides;
- A filled and signed authorization form mentioning the invoice amount inclusive of the 4% transaction fee. Please download the following Credit Card Authorization form, fill it, sign it and resend it to us.
2- Payzone: Pay by Mail:
As an accredited business, we have partnered with CMI and Payzone to process payments by card from the guest’s end after we send an electronic invoice to their email address. The cards must be 3D secure (Sms code is sent to the mobile phone for transaction verification & acceptance), it is subject to an additional transaction fee of 4%, which will be added as a card processing fee on top of the package bills.
3- Bank Transfer:
Below are our Bank account details if you are willing to transfer the payment via your bank account, it takes at least 6 business days to reach our company bank account:
- SWIFT Code: BMCEMAMC
- Bank Name: BMCE BANK
- Bank Address: BMCE BANK, BD Med V, Ouarzazate, Morocco
- Bank account Number: 011 550 0000 01 210 00 12534 78
- IBAN Number: 011 550 0000 01 210 00 12534 78
- Beneficiary/Legal Name: INFINITE MOROCCO S.A.R.L
4- Make an online payment using PayPal:
We deal with PayPal account holders only, which means you need to be registered beforehand with PayPal in order to pay an electronic invoice that we send to your e-mail address. All invoices are in USD or EURO currencies; MAD is not yet supported by the PayPal system. All payments via PayPal incur a transaction fee of 4% which will be automatically deducted from the amount received.
Please enter the amount of deposit.
* No Paypal account? No problem. You can pay using your credit/debit card.