Post Corona Virus – COVID 19 Morocco Travel Updates: Aug 30th
We, at Infinite Morocco, would like to thank all the health professionals (nurses & doctors…) worldwide who put their lives on the first line to fight against the pandemic. The travel industry has been heavily impacted in particular, millions of people have lost their jobs. Our hearts with those who are affected.
Infinite Morocco is pleased to offer a comprehensive overview concerning the COVID 19 situation in Morocco especially the travel regulations and our temporary flexible terms.
COVID 19- Morocco Entry/Exit requirements:
- The government has extended the health state of emergency until October 31st, 2021, and the curfew between 9 pm and 5 am. The curfew hours do not concern locals and foreigners who are fully vaccinated.
- The government announced the resumption of flights to and from Morocco starting from June 15th. Countries with which Morocco will resumes flights are classified into two lists in full accordance with the recommendations of the ministry of health of Morocco and WHO. List A: All countries with positive indicators with regard to the control of the epidemiological situation, in particular, the spread of variants of the virus. List B: This is intended to be a restrictive list of all the countries not concerned by the relaxation of measures contained in list A, experiencing the spread of variants and the lack of clear information and statistics on the epidemiological situation. (The list of countries: List B includes: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Congo, Congo (DRC), Cuba, United Arab Emirates, Eswatini, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lesotho, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Uganda, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Korea (North), Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, South Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Chad, Thailand, Togo, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Meanwhile, list A consists of all other countries not mentioned in list B above.
- Foreign nationals of visa-exempt countries with confirmed reservations with Moroccan hotels or officially licensed travel agencies (List available here and business persons invited by Moroccan companies, are allowed to enter and depart).
- Travelers who are fully vaccinated and hold a certificate will not be requested to present a PCR test to enter Morocco. So Make sure that you have your certificate on paper or on your mobile.
- Face masks are mandatory in all public areas.
All trips booked with Infinite Morocco for 2020 that are postponed to 2021/2022 will be rebooked and operated with no penalties, maximum flexibility, and special care of our team. As a well-established Moroccan tour operator, we believe in the travel industry and what we do, we will come out of this unprecedented situation and continue to deliver excellent experiences by going above and beyond our guest’s expectations.
Book with confidence – Temporary flexible Terms:
Infinite Morocco is open for business and we are operating from home mostly. While we understand the current circumstances are not ideal, and we realize that planning a journey can be worrisome. We are providing extra flexibility and peace of mind by introducing some revised terms for all new Morocco tour packages to start planning again for 2021/2022.
With some limited exceptions, we are reducing our deposits to 30%. While that deposit is non-refundable (yet, may be used as a credit towards future trips within 2021-2022). All travelers also have 24 hours after making their deposit if they change their mind, and receive a full refund of said deposit.
All Morocco tour packages balance will only be due 30 days prior to the trip departure.
Temporary Cancellation Flexibility:
Should your trip have to be canceled based on border closure, excessive quarantine requirements by the destination or a flat out travel ban, you will receive a refund if canceled more than 31 days from departure or credit to future trip within 2021/2022 (if canceled under 30 days from departure).
Covid 19 Travel Insurance:
We encourage our travelers to purchase comprehensive travel insurance covering any medical expenses, trip cancellation-related costs, and repatriation during their travels with us should they contract Covid-19.
Morocco has expanded the Covid-19 vaccination campaign to teenagers of 12-17-year-olds. We feel lucky to have access to different vaccines, Morocco figures among top countries with vaccinated people, as a youth population (26M under 39 years out of 36M), our elderly people have received their second shot earlier in March. Governmental official stats could be accessed online here.
Are your drivers & guides vaccinated?
Yes, the youngest member of our team received his second shot on August 18th, vaccination certificates can be shown on request to the travelers for peace of mind.