Post Corona Virus – COVID 19 Morocco Travel Updates:
We, at Infinite Morocco, would like to thank all the health professionals (nurses & doctors…) worldwide who put their lives on the first line to fight against the pandemic. The travel industry has been heavily impacted in particular, millions of people have lost their jobs. Our hearts with those who are affected.
Infinite Morocco is pleased to offer a comprehensive overview concerning the COVID 19 situation in Morocco especially the travel regulations and our temporary flexible terms.
COVID 19- Morocco Entry/Exit requirements:
- The government has extended the health state of emergency until May 10th, 2021 and a curfew between 8 pm and 6 am during Ramadan.
- Although air travel to and from Morocco remains restricted to specific categories of travelers, special operations flights (Royal Air Maroc, Air France, Air Arabia Maroc, Ryanair…etc) are serving these passengers.
- The government of Morocco has recently suspended flights with many EU countries and lately with Spain and France until May 21st, special flights will be announced with short notice.
- Foreign nationals of visa-exempt countries with confirmed reservations with Moroccan hotels or officially licensed travel agencies (List available here and business persons invited by Moroccan companies, are allowed to enter and depart.
- All travelers entering Morocco by air must present negative test results from a PCR test carried out less than 72 hours before boarding. Children under the age of 11 are exempt from this requirement.
- The Moroccan government does now require those departing from the country to submit PCR test results, airlines may require a test depending upon the requirements of the countries where you will be traveling.
- Face masks are mandatory in all public areas.
All trips booked with Infinite Morocco for 2020 that are postponed to 2021/2022 will be rebooked and operated with no penalties, maximum flexibility and special care of our team. As a well-established Moroccan tour operator, we believe in the travel industry and what we do, we will come out of this unprecedented situation and continue to deliver excellent experiences by going above and beyond our guest’s expectations.
Book with confidence – Temporary flexible Terms:
Infinite Morocco is open for business and we are operating from home mostly. While we understand the current circumstances are not ideal, and we realize that planning a journey can be worrisome. We are providing extra flexibility and peace of mind by introducing some revised terms for all new Morocco tour packages to start planning again for 2021/2022.
With some limited exceptions, we are reducing our deposits to 30%. While that deposit is non-refundable (yet, may be used as a credit towards future trips within 2021-2022). All travelers also have 24 hours after making their deposit if they change their mind, and receive a full refund of said deposit.
All Morocco tour packages balance will only be due 30 days prior to the trip departure.
Temporary Cancellation Flexibility:
Should your trip have to be canceled based on border closure, excessive quarantine requirements by the destination or a flat out travel ban, you will receive a refund if canceled more than 31 days from departure or credit to future trip within 2021/2022 (if canceled under 30 days from departure).
Covid 19 Travel Insurance:
We encourage our travelers to purchase comprehensive travel insurance covering any medical expenses, trip cancellation-related costs, and repatriation during their travels with us should they contract Covid-19.
We feel lucky to have access to two vaccines, Morocco figures among top countries with vaccinated people, as youth population (26M under 39 years out of 36M), our elderly people have received their second shot earlier in March. Governmental official stats could be accessed online here.